Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where does the time go?

Wow - I really thought retirement meant relaxing - nothing to do but read, write blogs. Hmm. I have certainly managed to keep busy. Some travel. In January, we went to Disney World and stayed at our "home" in Sarasota Springs Resort. I directed a production of Neil Simon's "Fools" that ran in March in Westfield. I helped build the set and hang the lights for Cranford's "Peter Pan" that opened May 1st. And did a little work around the house. And garden.
We've also seen several concerts and shows. We're new fans of Two River Theatre in Red Bank, watching their fabulous productions of "Mary's Wedding" and "Melissa Arctic". And we're getting set for new travels coming up in August. Hmm. Good thing I'm retired.

1 comment:

ttrams said...

Momo! I would love it if we could get together for lunch sometime before June 21. I am going to be a drama teacher at camp this summer and I'd love to pick your brain. And also say hi!